Website Streets Chartered Accountants
Streets is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers and is ranked in the UK top 40 accountancy practices. Founded in Lincoln in 1907, Streets has grown over the years to become a multi regional firm with 12 offices across the East Midlands, East of England, East and South Yorkshire, South East and London.
With 29 Partners/Directors and over 150 staff, Streets looks after the needs of a diverse range of clients including owner-managed and family businesses, corporate entities, professionals, public and third sector organisation and high net worth individuals.
The role of the firm’s marketing is to fulfil the needs of existing clients as well as the growth and development of new clients and building relationships with introducers and other intermediaries. The firm prides itself on its proactive and innovative marketing approach and being at the forefront of professional services marketing.
The role is to support the work of the marketing team, led by the firm’s Marketing Partner, along with the firm’s Marketing Manager.
Job Description & Person Specification
Purpose of the Role
To plan and carry out marketing activities, in line with the marketing plan, so as to retain and develop the firm’s client base and enhance our relationship with intermediaries and potential clients. Sustaining communication internally across the firm’s offices is integral in delivering a holistic approach to the firm’s key messages.
- Event Management – key involvement in implementing the firm’s events which range from presentations and seminars to trade shows and exhibitions. Includes design of invites, booking venues, invitation mail outs, managing the booking process, meeting and greeting on the day and collating feedback
- To support the firm’s presence at networking events and exhibitions
- Design of marketing materials including brochures, adverts, support materials for events and business cards.
- Print and merchandise management – placing orders for corporate stationery and branded products. This includes liaising with printers and other suppliers to produce the firm’s essential materials.
- Proof reading and editing a range of media including newsletters, mail shots, PR articles and all printed material
- Assisting with the management of the firm’s media advertising campaigns and schedules
- Maintain a range of databases for marketing use, including Excel and Practice Engine
- Web Content Management; working with the Marketing Manager in maintaining and updating the Street’s main and micro websites and development of the firms’ micro sites for additional arms of the business
- Working with the Marketing Manager to implement the firm’s e-marketing plan via monthly e-newsletters and targeted email based marketing
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the implementation and measurement of the firm’s social media strategy focused on twitter and LinkedIn in a regular and structured approach to raise the profile of the firm and communicate the services offered to professionals and prospective clients
- Dealing with new business enquires over the phone signposting to the relevant person and tracking all enquiries
- Management of the firm’s extensive press cuttings collection, collating and displaying all articles within every office; this includes the reporting of media coverage on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the preparation of tender bids
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for Partners and staff in support of marketing activities and events
- Acting as a point of contact for marketing materials and merchandise for all offices
- Maintaining an inventory of marketing materials, including promotional literature and merchandising and ensuring all offices are appropriately resourced.
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing Partner and Marketing Manager
Skills, qualifications and other requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good copy writing and excellent proof reading skills including the ability to re-work technical text for a broader audience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Dreamweaver is desirable but not essential)
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing and digital marketing
- Ability to work well as part of a team, yet also able to use own initiative when required.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of how new technologies, particularly in digital marketing, can be applied to the firm’s current marketing
- Creative and innovative
- Has marketing, design or business related degree or equivalent qualification
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.streetsweb.co.uk/about/careers/current-vacancies/ →