The Made in Lincolnshire event is set to take place on the 17th May at the DoubleTree Hilton, Lincoln. The event, which is hosted by Streets Chartered Accountants, Natwest and Business Lincolnshire, will see Lincolnshire’s innovation and excellence in the manufacturing industry celebrated.
Manufacturing is a very important sector for Greater Lincolnshire based on its contribution to the UK economy. The sector delivers a direct economic value to the Greater Lincolnshire economy of £3.4billion per year and will play a significant part in the future economic growth of the region.
The award categories for the event are:
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Locally
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Nationwide
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Overseas
- Made in Lincolnshire for Many Generations
- To Be Made in Lincolnshire (new product idea)
- Made in Lincolnshire – World Class
The nominees and overall celebrants will be announced at the Made in Lincolnshire celebration event on Wednesday 17th May 2017 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lincoln, which will be hosted by Melvyn Prior from BBC Radio Lincolnshire.