Business Link magazine has launched its quest to find the recipients of the East Midlands Bricks awards– an event which recognises the outstanding work of those shaping the landscape of our region.
But, with less than a week to go to the deadline for nominations – now is the time to vote/nominate a company for the bricks hall of fame.
Award categories include:
- Contractor of the year – sponsored by Frank Key
- Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by Forterra plc
- Residential development of the year – sponsored by Sterling Capital Reserve
- Developer of the year – sponsored by Ward Recycling
- Deal of the year – sponsored by Shakespeare Martineau
- Architects of the year – sponsored by Blueprint Interiors
- Excellence in design – sponsored by Harlequin Office Furniture
- Most Active agent – sponsored by IoD
- Overall winner – sponsored by Streets Chartered Accountants
The winners of each category will be celebrated at a glittering awards event on the 28th of March 2019 at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, and the Overall Winner will receive a year of publicity worth over £20,000.
Complimentary drinks and canapés will be served on arrival. Dress code is standard business suit.
4.30pm – Networking and Reception Drinks
5.30pm – Welcome and Awards Presentation
7.30pm – End of Formal Proceedings, guests and nominees are invited to stay and celebrate/network over drinks.
There are a limited number of seats available for the event, so if you haven’t already booked yours – now is the time to do so – just click on the following: Book your seat(s)