Supporting local people into local jobs – Reed in Partnership’s new recruitment and training service provides job-ready, skilled candidates in your local area across a variety of industries and it’s fully funded by the Government.
The Work and Health Programme: Job Entry Targeted Support (WHP JETS) scheme supports those who have found themselves out of work due to COVID-19. These are highly skilled individuals, equipped with the latest relevant industry-backed training to ensure they’re ready to hit the ground running.
How the service works:
- You tell Reed in Partnership your recruitment needs
- They develop your talent pool – including screening, interviewing and induction
- They monitor new employees’ progress with support throughout
We have skilled candidates available now for roles in:
- Logistics, transport and distribution
- Professional, business and financial services
- Creative and digital
- Health and Social Care
- And more
WHP JETS is commissioned by the Department for Work and Pensions and part-funded by the European Social Fund.